Be sure to review the general formative guidelines.
Formative Assessment Guidelines Specifically for ACT 2292
- The formative assessment is the final exam for ACT2292.
- The assessment requires the use of the Respondus LockDown Browser.
- Calculators are allowed on the formative assessment.
- Notes, books, etc. are not allowed on the formative assessment.
- Blank paper may be used for calculations
- This paper must be turned into the proctor at completion.
- If utilizing ProctorU, this paper must be destroyed upon completion of the exam.
- The formative assessment will be 2 hours in length and must be completed in one attempt.
- The time limit is 120 minutes. If a student exceeds that grace period, 1 point penalty per minute will be assessed.
- The formative assessment will be 80 questions.
- The formative assessment contains a mix of concepts questions and problems.
- The questions and problems relate to both Principles of Accounting I and II concepts.
Principles of Accounting Co-Chair Mrs. Amanda Paul: