In order to avoid schedule conflicts, the Bibb Graves computer labs (rooms 225, 235, 237, 239) are scheduled by SCOB IT.
Faculty may request their classes to be scheduled in a computer lab, or may request one-time use of a computer lab. Faculty should not assume that an empty lab means it will be available for any future period of time.
All schedule requests will be accommodated in the order in which they are received.
The Bibb Graves computer lab schedule is managed by Joann Rouse. In order to avoid schedule conflicts, please make sure to reserve a lab in advance by contacting Ms. Rouse. When making the request, please provide:
- Requested date and time
- Course number and section
- Number of students
Scheduled classes that meet in the computer labs (as published in the official Troy Campus schedule of classes) do not need to make these arrangements.
Final Exam Schedule
Final exam periods are busy periods for the labs and support staff. The lab schedule during the final exam periods is built in the following order:
- Scheduled classes that are held in computer labs.
- Computer-based testing required for program assessment (e.g. formative exams).
- Conflict resolution for 1 and 2 based on number of students and sections impacted.
- Requests for computer-based finals for SCOB faculty.
- Requests for computer-based finals for non-SCOB faculty.