Instructors teaching a section of MGT 4476 at any TROY location should contact Sven Aelterman to obtain access to perform the following steps:
- Log on to Blackboard and enter your MGT 4476 course shell.
Note: the exam must be administered on Blackboard for data collection and reporting purposes.
- Go to the course Control Panel.
- Go to Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- Go to Tests.
- Click the Import Test button at the top.
- Choose Browse Content Collection.
- In the Content Collection browser, click Browse and click Organization Content.
- Click on the D01-SCOB-Gilbert folder.
- Click on the MGT 4476 Capstone Exam folder.
- Check the radio button next to the exam file name (there is only one exam file in that folder with the .zip extension).
Note: Do not click on the file name, this will download the file to your computer instead of importing it in your Blackboard shell.
- Click Submit (you may have to scroll down to see the Submit button).
- The selected file should read
B.S.B.A. Capstone Exam.zip
- Click Submit.
- The exam is imported. Click OK on the confirmation screen.
- The exam is now available in your Test Manager.
You may schedule it as you would any other Blackboard exam.
When scheduling the exam, DO NOT randomize questions.
- Question texts have references to specific other questions by number.
- Analysis of results uses the question's number in the test to link to learning outcomes.