The CCTST will be taken in a proctored environment.
The maximum test time is 45 minutes.
The CCTST will be administered via Blackboard. You will not need separate login credentials. The CCTST will be accessed via a link in your BUS 3310 FIN 3331 or BUS 4476 Blackboard shell in the Assessments area.
Insight Assessment now provides a java-free solution which will be much easier for the students to use. Students will now click on this link/ the link provided in their course (https://testing.insightassessment.com/testing/Tool) which takes them to the new interface which identifies the browser and OS in use then gives them instructions to download the app.
Launch the recently downloaded .exe file and login with the credentials provided by the proctor.
Taking the Test
When clicking on the CCTST link, a new browser window will open.
- Select the language in which you will take the assessment. Select your native language, or if your native language is not available, the language you are most comfortable with.
Complete your profile by answering all demographic questions.
- Click Save Profile at the top.
- Take a moment to review your profile for correctness.
- Click Continue at the top.
- Review and accept the testing agreement.
- Read the instructions for the test.
- To begin the test, click Continue. The timer will start running.
- Complete the assessment.
A timer at the top of the window will indicate how much time is left.
- After answering the last question, click the Done with Test/Survey button.
- You will be presented with your results, including an analysis of your critical thinking skills in several areas.
You can print and save your results for later reference.