The assessment measures MBA SLO 1.1, "Students will prepare professionally written information," SLO 1.2, "Students will apply ethical principles in decision making," SLO 2.1 "Students will delivery effective oral presentations using appropriate technology," and SLO 2.2 "Students will apply socially responsible principles in decision making."
- The assignment should be a Blackboard Assignment item type.
- The assessment case should be valued a minimum of 3% and a maximum of 5% of the course grade.
- Students will have access to the rubric from the start of class.
- The case will be administered as a take-home assignment. Students are allowed to use materials in completing the case.
- Students should be given no longer than a week to complete the assignment.
- Students will answer four questions (see below) about the case in an essay format, ranging from 150-250 words for each question.
Associate Chair for Marketing: Dr. Mary Catherine Colley