Overview and Exam Requirements
- Program capstone exams are NOT designed to be final exams in the courses in which they are administered.
- Each discipline will provide the time limit for the exam.
- Each discipline will provide the period of the semester and term in which the exam will be administered.
For example, one program capstone may be administered in week 2 of a term and week 4 of 16-week semester, while another program may choose to have the capstone administered in week 5.
- A program capstone exam must be proctored using a live proctor.
- The exam must be administered using Blackboard.
Capstone Course by Discipline
||ACT 4497 - Auditing
||FIN 4431 - Financial Management
||IS 4460 - E-commerce Design
||MGT 4479 - Management Seminar
||MKT 4469 - Marketing Management
|Risk Management and Insurance
||RMI 4442 - Insurance Operations
For details about each of the exams, use the links at the top of the page.
For questions about the capstone assessment, contact the respective DCC chairperson.